Not a full review, but my first impressions. I ordered this on Wednesday after reading the discussion on here about calibrating monitors. It arrived today (thanks imagescience).

Anyway, first impressions:

The installation went without hitch although it didn't tell me that it installed successfully, but that was a minor annoyance.

I've so far calibrated one display (my main display) and it was surprisingly easy. The software prompts for each step were clear and easy to follow. After entering basic details about my monitors the software asked me to attach the calibrating device onto the monitor. You can either use the provided suction cap to attach it or dangle the device over the back of the monitor so sit rests on the screen (this is the method I used). The software then did a series of tests and created a profile for my monitor.

So, I have to identical displays with same settings and my first impression on the calibration is this: my newly calibrated display is much darker than it was before and a little bit cooler (bluer).

Based on my limited experience of 30 minutes or so I would have to say I am very satisfied with the product.