Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Studio Lighting advice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually I noticed you were using alienbees in one of your Behind the scenes photos ehor. Im thinking of heading in that direction. My studio lights are just too painful to lug around, and my speedlights dont have enough ooomph.

Can you buy the power packs ready-made for australia now? or do you still need to buy some kind of power adapter. last time i checked i couldnt find the answer on the website.
    Brodie Butler (Perth, WA)
    Photographer / Filmmaker / Retoucher
    Canon & Elinchrom user

Account Closed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brodie View Post
    Actually I noticed you were using alienbees in one of your Behind the scenes photos ehor. Im thinking of heading in that direction. My studio lights are just too painful to lug around, and my speedlights dont have enough ooomph.

Can you buy the power packs ready-made for australia now? or do you still need to buy some kind of power adapter. last time i checked i couldnt find the answer on the website.
    Here's the quick reply.
    110v Head option.
    Vagabond II - output 110v ONLY but can be charged by 100-260vac. They can also be used whilst charging.

240v head option
    Innovatronix Explorer XT SE output 240v, can be charged by 100-260vac. Can not be used whilst charging.

Check my blog/facebook for my review on them in a minute or so

Site Rules Breach - Permanent Ban
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not seeing that review... but the Innovatronix Explorers are now available in Oz which is great...