Thread: The ettamogah pub: Aka aussie post mag

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The ettamogah pub: Aka aussie post mag

One of my grandious goals for 2009 was to have a beer at the Ettamogah Pub AND photograph it of course..

So on the way home from yet another Dicky Beach Caloundra trip I took a right and just up the road from the Caloundra turn off on the Bruce Highway we found the place and had a coldie or 2 before the designated driver ( It wasnt me) drove us home to Brisbane.

People who remember the Australia Post Magazine will remember cartoon depictions of this pub in that mag. It was fun to see it in real life and have a beer there on the way home. I love the claims made about the benefits of drinking beer on the side of the pub wall, tickles ya tonsils alright ...

Last edited by David; 29-11-2009 at 10:17am.
    Comments and CC welcome..

Gear: Canon 6D & 1Ds Cameras l Canon EF 17-40mm F 4.0 L USM l Canon EF 24-105mm F4.0 L IS USM l Canon EF 70 - 200 F4.0 L USM Lenses I Manfrotto Tripods I Adobe Photoshop CS6 l Lightroom 3.0 I Lee Filters

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes." Marcel Proust 1871 - 1922