User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Ship in light bulb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ship in light bulb

I am very interesting in ship in bottle and ship in light bulb. I have some pictures about ship in light bulb here and i am very happy to show it for you. Firstly, I think someone bisect the light bulb then he put a ship inside and join 2 part of the light bulb. But, when I have it in my hand, i am amaze and i know that is not the thrust. Maybe the worker put every part of the ship into the light bulb and then raise the ship... Let's enjoy

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    These ships are made outside the light globe with collapsible sails and masts, they are then inserted into the globe through the end where the power componentry goes, the sails and masts are then up-righted using cotton 'ropes' that are still attached. The ends of the cotton are tied off when the masts and sails are in place and the power componentry part of the globe its only then fitted.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Ausphotography Site Sponsor/Advertiser DAdeGroot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still really impressive though.
    Dave

http://www.degrootphotography.com.au/
    Canon EOS 1D MkIV | Canon EOS 5D MkII | Canon EOS 30D | Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM | Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM | Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM | Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM | Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM | Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L & some non-L lenses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rick is right.
    Graeme
    "May the good Lord look down and smile upon your face"......Norman Gunston___________________________________________________
    Nikon: D7000, D80, 12-24 f4, 17-55 f2.8, 18-135, 70-300VR, 35f2, SB 400, SB 600, TC-201 2x converter. Tamron: 90 macro 2.8 Kenko ext. tubes. Photoshop CS2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are well done when you consider the size of a globe
    Cat (aka Cathy) - Another Canon user - 400D, 18-55,75-300mm Kit Lens,50mm f1.8, Tamron 90mm f2.8 Macro, Sigma 28-70 f2.8-4 DG, Tripod and a willingness to learn
    Software used: PhotoImpact, Irfanview and a lot of plugins
    We don't make a photograph just with a camera, we bring to the act of photography all the books we have read, the movies we have seen, the music we have heard, the people we have loved. - Ansel Adams

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bright idea though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ricktas View Post
    These ships are made outside the light globe with collapsible sails and masts, they are then inserted into the globe through the end where the power componentry goes, the sails and masts are then up-righted using cotton 'ropes' that are still attached. The ends of the cotton are tied off when the masts and sails are in place and the power componentry part of the globe its only then fitted.
    Next you're gonna tell me Santa isn't real!
    Cheers, Lani.
    Bodies: Nikon D700, D300 Primes: Nikon 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4G, 105mm VR 2.8, 300mm f4. Zooms: Nikon 14-24 2.8, 24-70 2.8, 70-200VR II 2.8, Sigma 10-20mm Processing: Photoshop CS5 extended, LR 3.2.