Another quickie. During a long and tedious but well-paid job in Sydney, I purchased a new Horizon 202 pano camera. The idea was to scan the negs, adjust where necessary - and present results on disc. Alas, it did not work. My scanner handles the normal 35mm frame, but not the neg produced by this camera. Not interested in prints. Don't see the point.
1) Use said camera as a door
2) Flaunt it at pensioners' gatherings - and call it bling
3) Chuck it in the recycle bin
4) Invest in technology
5) Polish it with Mr Sheen until its eye bleeds
6) All of the above but with fat anchovies, herbs and spices, as appropriate, proper bread, proper butter, oil, fetta cheese, real garlic, red capsicums, some green leaves, some beef, some fish, some goat ...
Any feedback would be surprising. Ta.