User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Aint love grand!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aint love grand!

Hubby ( Smouch) and I had a few days away at Cradle Mountain a while ago, and this series gives an insight into the loving supportive relationship we built upon prior to doing the Marion's Lookout walk.

In the car park, it was starting to snow, so try to put wet weather gear on over walking boots.

Having some problems getting them on, so as any good wife would do, I offered constructivism advice( I promise ...it was constructive). Obviously not the way it was received.

[

Okay, I suppose I can try and help you get them over the boots.

Bugger it....it's not going to work...I'll have to take the boots off!

I wasn't the only one amused by proceedings.

Cheers, Lani.
    Bodies: Nikon D700, D300 Primes: Nikon 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4G, 105mm VR 2.8, 300mm f4. Zooms: Nikon 14-24 2.8, 24-70 2.8, 70-200VR II 2.8, Sigma 10-20mm Processing: Photoshop CS5 extended, LR 3.2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol good series Lani
    Cat (aka Cathy) - Another Canon user - 400D, 18-55,75-300mm Kit Lens,50mm f1.8, Tamron 90mm f2.8 Macro, Sigma 28-70 f2.8-4 DG, Tripod and a willingness to learn
    Software used: PhotoImpact, Irfanview and a lot of plugins
    We don't make a photograph just with a camera, we bring to the act of photography all the books we have read, the movies we have seen, the music we have heard, the people we have loved. - Ansel Adams

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I threatened Michael at the time that he did it, that I would post them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol i can relate to his distress, i remember that happening to me on the golf course , had to take my golf shoes off to get the waterproofs on ,all in the middle of the fairway, no offence but im rather pleased you weren't there Lani
    Julie

Canon 6D,Fuji X100
    l Canon 50mm f1.8 MK l l Canon 85mm f1.8 l Canon 100mm f2.8L Macro l Canon 24-70IS f4L l LR4/CS6

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No.... seriously...I was being very helpful... I was offering all sorts of suggestions.
    It was just like trying to put a square peg in a round hole....never gonna happen! The currawong was sitting on the top of our car the whole time watching proceedings.