Thread: Displaying Photos

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Displaying Photos

Hi all,
    It has been about a year since I did my last run of prints to put in my display album to show people, now is the time to update it before summer comes and I start getting busy taking more photos

At the moment I have a large display album much like what is used for scrap booking which works ok but is very large and not easy to carry around. I am thinking of either getting some photos printed A4 and putting them in to a display folder or getting a normal photo album and just putting them all in that.

I am keen to hear what other people do to display their photos?

Paul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like having a display folder and using A4's myself (with the plastic sleeves)

More often than not now though I carry them around on my iphone, lol
    Darren
    Gear : Nikon Goodness
    Please support Precious Hearts
    Constructive Critique of my images always appreciated

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been wondering myself what may be a good option for my pix to retain and easily view. Have printed quite a lot of A4's, but just have then in a box which is next to useless. Smaller prints than A4's dont appeal much to me, but yes A4 is a bit big and cumbersome to lug around. The other option would be to have a photobook made, problem is of course one cant add to it as one takes more pix.

I see some of the new compact cameras these days are coming equipped with built in projectors, that could be handy.

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the ideas, I am going to do some research and see what I can find.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 3 zipped folio cases... A4, A3 and A0. The A4 & A3 were picked up cheap from Neds (not sure what the Tassie equivalent is) and the A0 was a special order through my hubby's former employer.
    Osprey Photography

Canon: 5D Mk II, 40D, 10D all gripped, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 17-40 f4L, 24-70 f2.8L, 24-105 f4L IS, 70-200 f2.8L IS, 100-400 f4.5-5.6L IS, 50 f1.4, 100 f2.8 Macro and other assorted accessories.

Some stalk, some chase and some pursue... but I hunt.

Ausphotography Site Sponsor/Advertiser OzzieTraveller's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    G'day Paul
    A very interesting QQ:

I travel Oz for much of each year, so I end up with lots of "Oz-travel" pix. At the end of each 3-6 monthly tour, I select about 75 images and print them as 4x6"s and insert them into a coffee-table hi-quality album, along with text giving image details printed onto envelope address sticky labels, and small scanned maps printed onto 6cm sq. sticky-labels. Idea is that people viewing do not need me to be there while they view the entire shebang.

I also have a set of wood photo-frames of about 11" x 14" in size ... where the photo can be removed easily. I print selected images as 8" x 12" (A4) and mount them into 11x14 mats ~ so that when people arrive to visit &/or dinner, they never know what part of Oz they will be presented with

Hope this helps, Regards, Phil