User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Old mine equpiment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Old mine equpiment

Was out exploring in the 4wd. We stumbeled across some old mine parts in the bush! Just a quick snap.

Hayden

Canon Collector
    My Flickr

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice, but it was the middle of the day, wasn't it? This would be a good place to go back to when the light is better, either early or late or an overcast day. If it had been raining and the stuff was wet it would look great. Now you know where the spot is you can possibly revisit it when conditions are better.
    Odille

“Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky”

My Blog | Canon 1DsMkII | 60D | Tokina 20-35mm f/2.8 AF AT-X PRO | EF50mm f/1.8| Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Fujifilm X-T1 & X-M1 | Fujinon XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XC 50-230mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4R LM OIS | tripods, flashes, filters etc ||

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be interesting equipment to find lying around
    Cat (aka Cathy) - Another Canon user - 400D, 18-55,75-300mm Kit Lens,50mm f1.8, Tamron 90mm f2.8 Macro, Sigma 28-70 f2.8-4 DG, Tripod and a willingness to learn
    Software used: PhotoImpact, Irfanview and a lot of plugins
    We don't make a photograph just with a camera, we bring to the act of photography all the books we have read, the movies we have seen, the music we have heard, the people we have loved. - Ansel Adams

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Analog6 View Post
    Nice, but it was the middle of the day, wasn't it? This would be a good place to go back to when the light is better, either early or late or an overcast day. If it had been raining and the stuff was wet it would look great. Now you know where the spot is you can possibly revisit it when conditions are better.
    It sure was middel of the day! Your too good. Sure can find it again. Thunderbird Park @ Mt tamborine. Great place out the back of the gold coast!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice. Just change your POV a little as well and see if you can get another perspective not so cluttered.
    Photojournalist | Filmmaker | Writer | National Geographic | Royal Geographic

D3x and other gear.