User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: "Whatchoo want?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Whatchoo want?"

While doing some yard maintenance, I spotted this little fella watching us. He didn't seem at all bothered by me, so I went and grabbed the camera.
    All the earth and leaves we had cleared had stirred up the bugs and was providing a feast for him, as he darted in and out, grabbing lunch and sunning himself.

He turned and looked at me for a while, and I was almost expecting one eyebrow to lift, in a questioning but superior manner and to hear him say "Whatchoo want?" or just "Hmmmmm. You can go now"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nikon D70s / Nikkor 18-70mm / Nikkor 12-24mm / Tamron 90mm macro / SB600

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL good pic - does look like sorta checking you out there lol Nice angle also
    Cat (aka Cathy) - Another Canon user - 400D, 18-55,75-300mm Kit Lens,50mm f1.8, Tamron 90mm f2.8 Macro, Sigma 28-70 f2.8-4 DG, Tripod and a willingness to learn
    Software used: PhotoImpact, Irfanview and a lot of plugins
    We don't make a photograph just with a camera, we bring to the act of photography all the books we have read, the movies we have seen, the music we have heard, the people we have loved. - Ansel Adams

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice and close...maybe too close for my liking, lol
    Canon User

Moderately Underexposed
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a beaut pose and your composition leaving some of the leaf litter and sticks in focus works well.

That is my style of gardening as well, 2 minutes spent working and then distracted so out comes the camera and no more work done.
    Andrew
    Nikon, Fuji, Nikkor, Sigma, Tamron, Tokina and too many other bits and pieces to list.

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic shot, love it.
    Margaret

Fuji XT2 Manfrotto MF 055XPROB Pro Tripod & gynbal head, Fuji 18-55 mm, Fuji 14 mm, Fuji 55-200 mm, Fuji 80 mm macro, Fuji 60mm macro, Fuji 100-400 mm, SB600 Speedlight, Photoshop, Lightroom on a Mac, Critiques welcomed