User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: My First Wedgy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My First Wedgy

IQ is horrible...i know...i would love to have got a bit closer to it but didnt want to scare it off before i even got the chance to push the button. It started on the post one back from there and i watched it take off and took about 30 shots of it doing so...along with the half a dozen crows that thought they could take it on...the IQ of those images is far worse than this one though...was awesome to watch...i just couldnt get a good enough focus on it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kind Regards, Deb

Canon 1000D, 7D, Sigma 100mm Macro, Tamron 17-50mm, 18-55mm, 70 - 300mm, 50mm f1.8, Sigma 10-20mm

Ausphotography Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh Deb, thats AWESOME! I have a shot almost exactly the same from the exact same spot, they must be nesting near there! What a great job for your first one
    Happy to take all constructive Critique, please don't rework or edit my photos. Thanks!

Canon 6D, 2 Canon 50D's gripped, Canon 1000D, Canon 70-200 F2.8 ( non IS),Canon 70-200 2.8, Canon 24-70 2.8, Sigma 85 1.4, Canon 50mm F1.8.. yongnuo speedlights and triggers, and manfrotto tripods.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great that able to get a shot of one even that far away hope you'll be able to get closer ones soon
    Cat (aka Cathy) - Another Canon user - 400D, 18-55,75-300mm Kit Lens,50mm f1.8, Tamron 90mm f2.8 Macro, Sigma 28-70 f2.8-4 DG, Tripod and a willingness to learn
    Software used: PhotoImpact, Irfanview and a lot of plugins
    We don't make a photograph just with a camera, we bring to the act of photography all the books we have read, the movies we have seen, the music we have heard, the people we have loved. - Ansel Adams

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny you should say that Kirsty...is that another one up there in the very far right corner??

Thanks Miaow...i was stoked that i could get something of it at least. I have seen them closer but thankfully i was safely in my vehicle as i very slowly dodged it while it was standing in the middle of the highway accross the nullabor feasting on a carcus of some kind...it was massive...absolutely massive!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah wow, the crows look so small compared to the . . is it Wedge Tail eagle? Great images.
    Canon shooter

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They did look really small in comparison lol...i do believe it to be a Wedge Tailed Eagle yes

Thanks