User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  2

Thread: Photography editing: Do a course or teach yourself ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mostly self taught via trial and error error error error...error.

But also one of the best learning sources is the Digital Camera Magazine, the English version available every month from most newsagents. Apart from inspiring images to get your creative juices flowing every edition comes with an instructional CD covering all aspects of most PS programs all in easy to comprehend step by step instructions, as well as step by step instructions in print as well. Features more advanced instruction and simple to at least get you over initial hurdles.

A whole lot cheaper than paying someone to educate you, and a keepable reference library of CD's to refer back to at any time.

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seesee View Post
    Mostly self taught via trial and error error error error...error.

But also one of the best learning sources is the Digital Camera Magazine, the English version available every month from most newsagents. Apart from inspiring images to get your creative juices flowing every edition comes with an instructional CD covering all aspects of most PS programs all in easy to comprehend step by step instructions, as well as step by step instructions in print as well. Features more advanced instruction and simple to at least get you over initial hurdles.

A whole lot cheaper than paying someone to educate you, and a keepable reference library of CD's to refer back to at any time.
    Thanks SeeSee: I will go look up the mag at my local newsagent this week and give it a go..if it saves me some money being taught by a so called at a course it will be a very welcome source
    Comments and CC welcome..

Gear: Canon 6D & 1Ds Cameras l Canon EF 17-40mm F 4.0 L USM l Canon EF 24-105mm F4.0 L IS USM l Canon EF 70 - 200 F4.0 L USM Lenses I Manfrotto Tripods I Adobe Photoshop CS6 l Lightroom 3.0 I Lee Filters

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes." Marcel Proust 1871 - 1922