User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Driving me nuts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Driving me nuts

If somebody can help i would be greatfull. I am trying to post photos from photoshop into the forum here.
    I have done it before but even following the sticky on the subject,it will not work now.
    Using the link on Photoshop i can paste either URL or EMBEDED. From here use the insert sign (the little mountain sign above) to auto paste the script. It does paste the script into the post using either URL from Photoshop or EMBEDED but the script is all i get even when previewing the post. Thx.

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strange

Just tried to use Flickr.com. and cannot post from that either. The only thing that will work is attachements directily to my hard drive.Strange.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We found an issue with photoshop.com, where they have changed the way there links work. Let me see if I can find the information, cause we worked out a way around it.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Found:

OK. This is really messy and it is because of the way photoshop.com are presenting the photos.

Here is what you need to do to get the link needed.

1. Open your gallery in photoshop.com (Even the thumbnails view will do, to make this work)
    2. Mouse over a photo and click on the options button that comes up
    3. Click the 'link' option in that menu
    4. Copy the URL link and paste it into a new browser window and hit enter (the photo will now open in that new browser window)
    5. Now you can right click the photo in that browser window and get the properties tab to copy the link as per my posts above.

This is caused cause photoshop.com. are using a flash based software application to run the galleries.

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx ricktas for taking the time to get to the root of the problem. It really would be better if i used some alternitive place to store my pictures. Perhaps yourself or other folks may be able to suggest a better web site. Not that my pictures are of the quality that others would use. I Know to some people this is a issue. Once again thanks and i will follow further advice.
    Regards.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This thread has a list of some photo hosting services, and there are also links in that thread to 'how to" link your photos from some of those sites