Site Rules Breach - Permanent Ban
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSan View Post
    however since I always keep a very watchful eye on my stuff
    I am more so bothered with people having a watchful eye on my stuff

I'd love a decent Lowepro or Domke bag if I had the money, but for now I see the logic in using a cheap reinforced bag so I don't know how much I'd actually use a decent bag if I had one. For climbing/hiking/walking a real photographers bag obviously beats out my junk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chookman View Post
    I use a LowePro CompuTrekker. Has seperate compartment for my Laptop as well as room for all the normal stuff. Prefer a Backpack due to the weight of the gear and the walk from the car at some of the venues can be a bit of a hike. I have thought of a smaller bag and only carry what I need each time but the weight doesn't bother me and I like only having to grab one bag.

The wife bought it for me about two years ago and has taken a real beating during that time. Have been very happy with it.

Chook
    I too have this Backpack and it is awesome. I like to take my laptop out with me on some shots and it provides a great padded compartment for it. The bag is very comfortable and has great support around the waist, chest, shoulders and back. Fits my 40D with 70-200 attached plus anouther 5-6 lenses. Adjustable compartments are very convienient. Highly recommend it!!!

Account Closed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had my heart in saving up for a primus AW, as its the most appropriate bag for myself, but if im get bajillions of lenses not, i might have to have a rethink

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also use the Lowepro Slingshot 200AW. Quick access, very happy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you want to look a little less like a serious photographer i'd go for a crumpler. all have a life time warranty and are very well built.
    Australian owned too. you can't go wrong!
    Canon 5D MKII, 17-40mm f/4L, 24-105mm f/4L, 17mm TS-E f/4L, 24mm f/1.4L II, 50mm f/1.2L, 85mm f/1.2L
    135mm f/2L.
    Alien bee lights, Gitzo tripods, Adobe CS5

I find the single most valuable tool on my computer is my recycle bin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a Slingshot 200aw, being a big bloke it fits better than an ordinary backpack .

The only issue is when you first get it you have to think about how to put it on.

Cheers pete
    Peter

am wanting to learn, please feel free to rework my photos

Pentax K7 / Cosina 24mm f 2.8 mc / Pentax M 50mm f 1.4/ SMC Tokina M 135mm F2.8/ Pentax 17-70mm F4.0/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i got the slingshot 200aw and just recently the lowepro rover awii.... i bought the rover because i can't fit anything in the slingshot other the the camera gears whereas the rover aw, it have a big top compartment for extra things like light jumper, lunch and even have a tripod holder

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James Axford View Post
    if you want to look a little less like a serious photographer i'd go for a crumpler. all have a life time warranty and are very well built.
    Australian owned too. you can't go wrong!
    I have to agree 100% with this. The Million Dollar Home series are great bags, so are their back packs too actually.

Although I do have a LowePro Toploader 70 (my trasher camera bag) for when I'm out with all my climbing gear and stuff since my 8 MDH will just get ruined and is too big to take it with me on those occasions.

Account Closed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec View Post
    I have to agree 100% with this. The Million Dollar Home series are great bags, so are their back packs too actually.

Although I do have a LowePro Toploader 70 (my trasher camera bag) for when I'm out with all my climbing gear and stuff since my 8 MDH will just get ruined and is too big to take it with me on those occasions.
    LMAO at their website

"Ok, we're loading stuff"

and then the description of the Brazillion Dollar Home... LOL and then there's a button on their site to fire their web designers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12