Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: A 3 year olds Camera

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A 3 year olds Camera

I had to share this moment, so I grabbed my Ixus P&S.

My daughter who has just turned 3 loves taking photos, and she has found the perfect camera. She runs around saying "say cheese" and you have to stay still while she clicks the button. The result it perfect every time!

Just like her dad, she's a left eye shooter, but good to see she's keeping both eyes open!

I must try and find her a real camera she can play with!
    Mic

Photography is the art of telling stories with light.

www.michaelgoulding.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cute shot
    Cat (aka Cathy) - Another Canon user - 400D, 18-55,75-300mm Kit Lens,50mm f1.8, Tamron 90mm f2.8 Macro, Sigma 28-70 f2.8-4 DG, Tripod and a willingness to learn
    Software used: PhotoImpact, Irfanview and a lot of plugins
    We don't make a photograph just with a camera, we bring to the act of photography all the books we have read, the movies we have seen, the music we have heard, the people we have loved. - Ansel Adams

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My niece and nephew are fascinated with cameras so we got themn a fisher price 2MP kids camera. They came out to take pics of the sunset a few weeks ago. They follow me around like little shadows lol.

Great candid shot too! Very cute
    Critique and comments welcomed on my images!

www.philrettkephotography.com
    http://www.flickr.com/philrettke

Canon EOS 5D MKII x 2 | Ef 70-200mm f2.8L IS II USM | Ef 16-35mm f2.8L II | Ef 180mm f/3.5L macro | Ef 24-70mm f/2.8L | Adobe Photoshop CS3 extended | Digital Photo Professional | Photomatix Pro 3 | Adobe Lightroom 2.3

Ausphotography Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome photo!! That's so cute Gotta love it when they have the same interests
    Happy to take all constructive Critique, please don't rework or edit my photos. Thanks!

Canon 6D, 2 Canon 50D's gripped, Canon 1000D, Canon 70-200 F2.8 ( non IS),Canon 70-200 2.8, Canon 24-70 2.8, Sigma 85 1.4, Canon 50mm F1.8.. yongnuo speedlights and triggers, and manfrotto tripods.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awww hahaa very cute!! You can pic up some fairly chep mini digital cameras these days.. I saw some at Harvey Norman the other day for $40, and they hold around 200 photos.. great little starter camera I'd say
    My Gear:
    Canon 7D
    Canon 400D with twin kit lenses (18-55mm & 70-300mm)
    Tamron 18-270mm F3.5-6.3 Di II VC Lens
    Canon 50mm f/1.8 II Lens
    Canon 60mm Macro Lens
    Canon 430EX II Canon 580EX II

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not kill two birds with one stone and buy her a mobile phone with 10Mp cammy?
    Photojournalist | Filmmaker | Writer | National Geographic | Royal Geographic

D3x and other gear.

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So sweet got to love kids.
    Canon 1000D twin lens kit. Lenses( EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ll, EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 lll Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro1:1 with hood, Hoya 55mm UV Filter. Picasa 3
    Debbie: (Photo's help us Remember those we have lost.)

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redgum View Post
    Why not kill two birds with one stone and buy her a mobile phone with 10Mp cammy?
    AHH! Thats her other favourite toy, the mobile phone!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It gets better. My 7 year old granddaughter now selects mobile phone features for her mother. The camera is a priority. This is good because its not as expensive as making phone calls.

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Resurecting my old thread...My daughter is now using her toy clothes line as her new camera! I have got a photo as yet because she keeps telling me she is taking the photos and I'm not allowed to!

It is the top section of the clothes line and is about 50cm across and there is a hole in middle, she points it at me, says 'say cheese' and then she gives the 'click' sound effect!

She then told me it wasn't a good photo because it wasn't in focus! I almost fell of my chair with laughter!

The Commander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like one of the new Pentax's, I heard they were going trendy coloured. LOL - Cute shot mate.
    Please be honest with your Critique of my images. I may not always agree, but I will not be offended - CC assists my learning and is always appreciate

https://mikeathome.smugmug.com/

Canon 5D3 - Gripped, EF 70-200 L IS 2.8 MkII, , 24-105 L 4 IS MkI, 580 EX II Speedlite, 2x 430 Ex II Speedlite

It's all about the Light!
    Tech Admin
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kids are so creative with a great imagination. My 3.5yo also loves taking photos so she'll end up having one for her bday or xmas.

Like Cathi mentioned, there are some in Harvey Norman for about $49. Can't recall the brand but I did pick one up to have a quick look. They are only small but idea for the little hands. Need something study for the young ones.
    Currently using Fuji Finepix S5800 with a view to buying my first DSLR in month or so.
    My Flickr