Thread: Weird Mouse Problem

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weird Mouse Problem

Today all of a sudden the mouse has been freezing then it would work for a second and then stop again and work again etc - It's wireless so I was thinking maybe the batteries - then (after numerous reboots and tests) I realised it's only happening in one specific program I have, some board games software that has been on here for ages and never had a problem with

Even after the program is shut down this freeze- small move -freeze -small move etc continues so I end up having to reboot it to fix it

It's not happening unless I run that games software - I've un-installed that and reinstalled it and still it's happening?

Im a bit confused here lol Anything I can do?

Edited to add there was no problem this morning with the game (play it numerous times a day) but since lunch time has started it?
    Last edited by Miaow; 06-08-2009 at 5:57pm.
    Cat (aka Cathy) - Another Canon user - 400D, 18-55,75-300mm Kit Lens,50mm f1.8, Tamron 90mm f2.8 Macro, Sigma 28-70 f2.8-4 DG, Tripod and a willingness to learn
    Software used: PhotoImpact, Irfanview and a lot of plugins
    We don't make a photograph just with a camera, we bring to the act of photography all the books we have read, the movies we have seen, the music we have heard, the people we have loved. - Ansel Adams