That brings me to the ten reasons you should own a Pentax DSLR:
1. Your friends have Pentax DSLRs and that gives you a chance to borrow their lenses.
2. The Pentax line has a shake reduction built-in the camera body; essentially making any lens mounted on a Pentax a “shake reduction” lens.
3. Your friends have Pentax DSLRs and that gives you a chance to borrow their lenses. You can also take picture of your friends and them of you.
4. You have noticed that for the money, Pentax has the best equipment around.
5. Your friends have Pentax DSLRs.
6. The Pentax management and employees, at least here in the USA, are the friendliest in the business. Their President and some of the employees have blogs or participate in the various forums. Do you even know who the other companies’ presidents are?
7. Your friends have Pentax DSLRs. The Pentax forums are full of friendly members.
8 Pentax have some of the best lenses, particularly the Limited Primes.
9. Your friends have Pentax DSLRs. Pentaxians are not pixel peepers, they shoot real pictures. The photographic world is still waiting for RiceHigh to post some real pictures instead of 100% crops of brick walls, taken in the dark at ISO 3200.
10. Where else can you find a DSLR with the following capabilities for around $1,300.00?