Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Mogrify Plugin - LR2 Question

Site Rules Breach - Permanent Ban
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mogrify Plugin - LR2 Question

Installing Mogrify Plugin for Lightroom 2 on dad's computer and have run into a problem. Installed the plugin and it shows up when I select export. Installed the program that comes with the plugin too. The problem is when I go to export, it comes up with an error and says its unable to complete the export and that details are in a file called LR2Mogrify_log.text

This is what the text file says:

The system cannot find the path specified.

The error occured when trying to run this command:
    "C:\Users\Ian\Documents\LR2Mogrify.lrplugin\LRMogrify.extras\exiftool.exe" -o "C:\Users\Ian\Desktop\IRB_4276 spooky stump 16 x 20_.jpg" -tagsfromfile "C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\LR-3-2.jpg" -tagsfromfile "C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\LR-3-2.jpg" -all:all -icc_profile -icc_profile "C:\Users\Ian\AppData\Local\Temp\LR-3.jpg"

I'm not sure where to find the files it wants and if I do, should they be moved to the above paths? (Windows frustrates the hell outta me!) Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks

Salli

Ausphotography Site Sponsor/Advertiser DAdeGroot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like you're missing the external apps required on Windows. Go back to the download page for LR2/Mogrify and read the instructions. You need to grab ImageMagik and exiftool.
    Dave

http://www.degrootphotography.com.au/
    Canon EOS 1D MkIV | Canon EOS 5D MkII | Canon EOS 30D | Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM | Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM | Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM | Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM | Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM | Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L & some non-L lenses.

Site Rules Breach - Permanent Ban
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Dave, found the file I needed and now have it working.