User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Reactivating Photoshop CS3

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reactivating Photoshop CS3

My Thinkpad died unexpectedly on the first day of my recent trip and, as so often with notebooks, the cost of repair is so high that I've just ordered a new one instead. All the data is readily available (and backed up in any case) so I just have to reinstall all the software and copy some stuff around.

Trouble is, Photoshop CS3 requires de-activation before you can re-activate it on a different computer and (of course) I can't start the system up to de-activate CS3 on the old machine.

I imagine that this is a common problem and there is, somewhere on Adobe's huge, difficult-to-navigate ste, instructions about what you have to do. (Email their support department or something, I guess.) So I thought I'd ask here because somebody probably already knows.

Thanks AP team!

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a similar problem Tannin so I rang Adobe and goy the no. from them. Australia: 1 800 504 971.
    Margaret

Fuji XT2 Manfrotto MF 055XPROB Pro Tripod & gynbal head, Fuji 18-55 mm, Fuji 14 mm, Fuji 55-200 mm, Fuji 80 mm macro, Fuji 60mm macro, Fuji 100-400 mm, SB600 Speedlight, Photoshop, Lightroom on a Mac, Critiques welcomed

can't remember
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! Now that was a quick answer! Thanks Margaret.

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The web site link, I was on the phone when I sent the last one so didn't get to put this link in. http://www.adobe.com/ap/aboutadobe/contact.html