User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  1
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nikon sigma 10-20 Price Where to Buy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW this is amazing.

I'm looking to get a Tamron 17-50mm. Anyone know if any company provides such a service for Tamron?
    NIGH -KON

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AFAIK you can only get list price in Aus. Internet shops are cheaper though, if you don't mind the limited warranty. I got mine SH off Ebay.
    Regards
    John
    Nikon D750, Sigma 105mm OS Macro, Tokina 16-28 F2.8, Sigma 24-105 Art, Sigma 150-600C,
    Benro Tripod and Monopod with Arca plates

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogklee View Post
    WOW this is amazing.

I'm looking to get a Tamron 17-50mm. Anyone know if any company provides such a service for Tamron?
    No, but if Sigma they beat ebay pricing by matching with full warranty. Just have to speak their lang
    Newbie to the world of Digital Gear: Nikon D60 - 18-55mm - 55 - 200mm - SB400 - New Sigma 10-20mm
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/vk5mmm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikira View Post
    We have obtained a price through CR Kennedy of $605 + $45 postage, which was matching the price we found at an Internet store for a grey import and comes with their warranty. So we think it was worth the email.

We plan to order this lens later this week, as we would like to get to know it before our next holidays. We will let you know how this lens turns out over the next few weeks.
    Hi,
    I am looking at buying the Sigma 10-20 f3.5.
    I am wondering where this price of $605 + $45 postage was matched from? I would like to get the best deal possible, so was thinking of getting CRK to match the best price, but am unsure which site is offerinf it at that price.
    Cheers,
    Daniel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Daniel.
    I can't remember where offhand, but will have a look through our records and PM you. We looked at a lot of Sigma 10-20 prices before making our decision.
    Di
    D300s and D60. Nikkor 35mm 1.8 & 50mm 1.8, 18-55mm & 55-200mm; Sigma 10-20 F4-5.6; Tamron 90mm, Elements 8
    ...........................................................................................C&C is always welcome......................................................................

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123