Thread: Mac keyboard shortcut skins

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mac keyboard shortcut skins

Has anyone used these keyboard skins to learn or remember the shortcuts for PS ect. I just saw them in the new mac shop at westfields miranda but I don't know if I can justify $60 for them. They look quiet handy though.

http://photojojo.com/store/awesomene...-app-keyboards

Jez.
    Canon 40D, 24-105mm F/4L, 50mm 1.8 II, Tamron 90mm 2.8 Macro, Cokin & Hoya filters, Battery grip and 430EXii speedlite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally, I think they're a rip off. The more you use PS the faster you'll remember them. At work when I was training people they were shocked that I hide all the toolbars and know most shortcuts and believed they'd never be able to do that. Few months down the track they could. Cheaper way is to just write the letters on paper and blue tack them to the keyboard where they belong... then take them off when you know them.

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm getting better at the shortcuts and the pricetag is what put me off getting them. I have a list of the shortcuts sitting next to the computer but I remember most of the common ones.

Jez.

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think they are a rip off too. The shortcuts are listed besuide the action in the drop down menus on both Macs and PCs, just make a point of remembering them as you use them.

I started in Macs from mainframes, and in PCs before they had 'rodents', so you HAD to remember the keyboard commands. Practise, practise, practise.
    Odille

“Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky”

My Blog | Canon 1DsMkII | 60D | Tokina 20-35mm f/2.8 AF AT-X PRO | EF50mm f/1.8| Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Fujifilm X-T1 & X-M1 | Fujinon XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XC 50-230mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4R LM OIS | tripods, flashes, filters etc ||