Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Ausphotography User Meets *Please Read*

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ausphotography User Meets *Please Read*

Ausphotography User meets.

Ausphotography users will occasionally arrange to meet and participate in photography together. As Ausphotography is not a Club, we cannot take any responsibility for anything that occurs at these meets. Meets are not officially sanctioned by www.ausphotography.net.au

User meets can be wonderful places to enjoy participating in photography, learning techniques from other members, and interacting with like minded people. Ausphotography users are reminded that if you go on a User Meet, others may have differing views to you. Please respect other users at all times.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Site Rules Breach - Permanent Ban
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds fair enough Rick; but I would love to know what prompted the thread/s. (No; I don't expect it answered)

Cheers Rick, you are always on top of it, which is why this is such a good, interesting and popular site.

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Legal implications prompt this thread Ian, It has always been in the meets section as a sticky, but when I upgraded to the new State based sub-forums decided to place it in each State as a sticky.

If AP was a club, and members paid an annual fee, I would have to have public liability insurance. As the site is not a club, it is free, and meets are not 'official or sanctioned' by the site, AP cannot be held responsible if someone injures themselves whilst on a meet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One would expect members to attend meets to enjoy the friendship of like minded people, not to go with the intention of causing a scene.

An honest C+C please!

"I started life with nothing and I still have most of it left"

Nikon D300
    Photoshop CS4 Extended

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to be clear on this info and people know the situation. That is fair enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys i think its a great idea to meet , what a better way to learn to actually watch how someone do there magic , ( if they dont mind that is ) . I think most members would be responsible enough to be safe and not give this forum a bad name .

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojo68 View Post
    Hi guys i think its a great idea to meet , what a better way to learn to actually watch how someone do there magic , ( if they dont mind that is ) . I think most members would be responsible enough to be safe and not give this forum a bad name .
    If they did, their access to the site would be removed.