User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Another back again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another back again

I must apolgise for my prolonged absence, but I'm back and looking forward to joining in as best I can

Initially my wifes ill health overwhelmed us for a while, but as she began recovering the Victorian Floods hit.

We live in Seymour which was the 1st town affected down here. Our house wasn't touched (bit embarassing if it had given we moved here for me to be the Shire Engineer) but a large section of retaining wall on the street boundary was wrecked and I had to rebuild it. Tradies were fully engaged on house/business rebuilds, and rightfully so, but it mean I had to do all the work myself.

Anyhow, I finally got the wall rebuilt in May and had some time off in NZ and WA but back on deck photography wise (can't blame work for any of the delay, I've been retired 13 yesars).

Arch-Σigmoid Ausphotography Regular ameerat42's Avatar
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A WB, John...
    CC, Image editing OK.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to see you back John and will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums.
    WOW!! Lots of things to fix and do, Sorry to hear about your Wife though its good to read she is now recovering

I shoot with Olympus Cameras.. Sometimes Canon and My iPhone SE 2020

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to see you back Boo. I Do not meet many Shire Engineers these days. Was Shire Engineer at Corowa over the border a long time ago. An interesting and rewarding job is SE.
    I could not tolerate the interference of Councilors in the running of my Shire, so became self employed in Mackay.
    cheers marty