Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Fujifilm GFX100S

Ausphotography Veteran jamesmartin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fujifilm GFX100S

Was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Fujifilm GFX100S? Looking at it & the GF23mmF4 R LM WR lens. The dynamic range & detail It captures sounds awesome. Pricey but when compared to canons new mirrorless bodies & lenses it doesn't sound that bad. For a landscaper it sounds very appealing!
    www.jamessmartin.net
    Canon 5DsR & 5Ds - Zeiss Milvus 21mm - Canon 70-300mm L - Canon 100mm macro - Sigma 150-600mm contemporary. Aquatech sport shield rain cover. Phantom DJI 4 pro drone. Gitzo traveller tripod. Tascam DR-70D sound recorder

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesmartin View Post
    Was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Fujifilm GFX100S? Looking at it & the GF23mmF4 R LM WR lens. The dynamic range & detail It captures sounds awesome. Pricey but when compared to canons new mirrorless bodies & lenses it doesn't sound that bad. For a landscaper it sounds very appealing!

I did a price study for a friend for fun.

The body you are eyeing is priced the same as a R3 & the lens you are eyeing is within the price range of any RF L lens.

If you aren't heavily invested with any non-FujiFILM system then you may want to explore it further.

FujiFILM's the cheapest way to MF.
    Last edited by dolina; 14-09-2022 at 4:53pm.
    Visit my Flickr, Facebook & 500px and see my photos.