Hi everyone! Hope you are well.

Somewhat complicated. I'm the buyer. I'm the beginner. Family member I'm buying for is the talent. They aren't too proactive in making things happen at the front end but their output is great in terms of photos produced and has been for the last decade. Just wanted to explain why it's me posting to a forum and not them.

In the last week I have moved them from an old Canon 550D to what has been purchased by me in the last few days.

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV with EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens Kit DSLR Camera with 5 Year Warranty
GODOX TT685C Thinklite Wireless TTL Flash for Canon Cameras TT685
Hoya UX UV 77mm HMC-WR Slim Frame Lens Filter
Kingston 256GB SDXC Canvas React Plus 300MB/s Read UHS-II, C10, U3, V90 Memory Card (MLPR2/256GB)
Lowepro FreeLine Backpack 350 AW (Black)

I assume I'm doing OKish so far, it's been a pretty penny.
Because recipient isn't much of a talker - feedback hasn't been forthcoming although I am aware this is their dream camera.

They haven't played with it really at all as they are waiting for the last item, the bag, to show up before we feel it's safe around the house (need to keep it away from a couple of potentially destructive kids so it's a cautious introduction to this new tool but so far on a quick play - main person is absolutely over the moon.

That's a very long introduction via this account to ask my question.
Tripod. I tried to research but I'm just getting confused. We are too poor to buy cheap - what are generally considered the best tripod out there for a 5D setup. I know nothing but I assume we want a ball joint? I assume we want one of those ones I've seen that can potentially have the camera like 6 inches off the ground - and otherwise can be high and stable.

TLDR: best tripod? Thank you!