Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  4

Thread: Olympus EM1 Mark 3 experience

Ausphotography Regular Hunter50's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Olympus EM1 Mark 3 experience

Dear Olympus users, has anyone had any experience using the Olympus EM1 Mark 3 camera? How have you found it and what were you using before you got the EM1 Mark 3? I am interested in your experience with this camera body.

I have one on order, to replace the EM10 camera I have been using since 2014, so I was wondering how you have found the EM1 Mark 3 and what are the pros and cons.
    Last edited by Hunter50; 10-01-2021 at 10:24pm.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry You have not had a reply Hunter, hopefully you looked at and read the Reviews on line on this model.
    It would be a big step up from your last model, and just going from the E-M1 to the E-M1 MK 11 I found so many changes.

Reckon You would have it by now so will look forward to seeing what you post on the CC Forums.
    Or in the WHOO!! I just got New Gear Thread. And Happy Shooting with this New Camera.

I shoot with Olympus Cameras.. Sometimes Canon and My iPhone SE 2020

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Mary Anne, yes it will be a step up from my EM10, that’s ok. I’m sure it will take a while to work it all out. Anyway, that’s part of the fun.

I will pick up my new camera next week, Olympus has been out of stock of the EM1 mark 3 until now. I’ll show some of my photos as soon as I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member formerly known as : Lplates Glenda's Avatar
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are on Facebook there is a group Olympus OM-D Education Group which I found very helpful when I first got my little Em10 Mark II.
    Glenda

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Glenda, I follow that group and a few others. They are all pretty good and the members have great knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am older than I look.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How are you enjoying the Mk III? I have the Mk II as we

- - - Updated - - -

... stuffed that post ... was about to add I also have the Pen F and a couple of older Olympus cameras. The OM-D M1 is by far the most capable camera and does a great job. I didn't have the money for the Mk III and wound up buying a low shutter count used Mk II.
    Cheers

PeterB666

Olympus Pen F with Metabones Speed Booster and Laowa 12mm f/2.8 or Voigtlander 10.5mm f/0.95 or Nikon D800 with the Laowa 12mm f/2.8. The need to keep in touch with the past is a Nikon Photomic FTn or Nikon F2A and a Nikkor 25-50mm f/4 AI

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Peter, sorry for taking a while to reply to your comment. I picked up my new camera in early February this year and have really enjoyed using it. There is a lot to learn, but I don't find it too daunting, just yet, but I am sure to find some things tricky.

I am sure the Mark 2 will be a good camera, and also need a fair bit of attention to work out the detail. There is a ton of videos and blogs to check out, so I am using these to help me.