First of all, sorry for what is my bed its my main workspace because small bedroom.

Now onto the main issue: got bitten by the photography bug again and need a camera bag but heres my sticking point, when i go fishing i love to do some photography, ive been doing it on my phone but even with its manual mode it doesnt feel the same as using my main camera so i want to take it out again but thats the sticking point i cant because i cant find a bag i like and i dont want it lose in one of my other ones by mistake.

A few things i would want the bag to have: back access (because im paranoid as hell with gear like this even my ipad i keep hidden unless being used), deep enough to hide most of the fishing rod in (its a 2 peice carbon fibre rod so needs protection), a way to carry my tripod (this one stinks but was a cheapie so will be changed but a way to carry one would be good).

Any help is amazing also please take into consideration for choice i am also adding a mavic mini with the fly more stuff to the list of gear so would be good to carry that aswell.