User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  11

Thread: COVID-19 Challenge : Ceases tonight

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

COVID-19 Challenge : Ceases tonight

Whilst our COVID-19 challenge served a purpose while we were all staying at home, the slow opening up of our society has seen people returning to work, getting out and about, being able to visit friends etc and with that we have seen a decrease in interest in the COVID-19 Challenge.

So much so that the current challenge has not received a single photo in three days : http://www.ausphotography.net.au/for...ead.php?164758

So I am calling the challenge over (for now)

Thank you to everyone who came up with theme suggestions, joined in the challenges, won a challenge and got to choose a new theme. It was great fun whilst it lasted.

I will leave the forum sitting there for now, open and visible. I will close it to further posts this Sunday. After all we could see a second wave and all have to stay at home again, and it will be easy to re-instate the challenge in need.

THANKS EVERYONE.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have now turned off the ability to post to the COVID-19 Challenge forum. It will still be visible to all, and if events occur that we need to re-instate it in the future, I will re-open it at that time.

Thanks everyone for joining in the fun. I hope it provided an opportunity for you to photograph something you usually wouldn't and also experiment a bit with your editing.

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Should I open it back up for you Victorians

Ausphotography Veteran tandeejay's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ricktas View Post
    Should I open it back up for you Victorians
    I think that might be on the cards
    John Blackburn

"Life is like a camera! Focus on what is important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out take another shot."