So going through youtube channels a few days ago and found a video that showed the person using their canon camera as a webcam, now you cant do this normaly as canon dont allow it but they did include a link to the usa canon site and in it had a utility for your pc that can turn it into a webcam via usb and video mode so i installed and tested it out and it works fine. Im going to provide it for download but it is a u.s software and will not be supported by canon in australia if you do download it.

I have tested it and it does work with my camera you just have to convert your camera into its american model release to download it via the site, it does not affect any functions of the camera itself.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/p...ebcam-utility/ NOTE: this is a beta webcam software for canon camera's only please do not download it for a different brand and then say it does not work, for a software like this for your brand of camera please consult your cameras manufacture website. I take no responsobility for anything that may arise of your use of this utility.