Bit baffled about this but I logged onto my laptop this evening, as usual, and noticed all my passwords on every site I frequent, including this one, had all be wiped and I have to re-enter them all. None of them are remembered or anything. Gotta start from scratch everywhere. Hopefully there's not too many I need to reset. Anyway, I mention this because I wonder if the two events are somehow linked.

I then went to process some photos (I might finally have finished PP on my Vietnam ones!) and when I went to my first step in ACR after opening photos, I noticed that in the Lens Corrections tab, all my Camera Profiles have been wiped out. When I go to select the camera profile to use in order to perform the basic corrections on my shots, there is no list. It just says "none" and all the lenses I had in ACR are all gone. And famously, there are similar questions on the interweb about this, but no answers from Adobe or anyone else.

Anyone have any idea in the world how I can restore all the Lens Profiles I had in ACR, just as recently as this morning, or a few days ago (been a few days since I've used that feature).

Thanks in advance!

And for the record, I haven't cleared out any caches at all recently (I do moderately frequently, careful to avoid anything to do with passwords or ACR). This is all completely out of the blue in this instance.