Hi Olympus Users,

I am in need of help!

I have had a catastrophe and dropped my E-M1 Mark 11 with my 12-100 Pro lens attached. Very upset. STUPIDLY transferred them to an unpadded bag for ease of transportation and the strap slipped from my hand. It only fell from about 12 inches and I am amazed that damage was done at all, but it must have just landed in an awkward position and distorted where they both join together.

I rang Olympus but got an operator with a foreign voice and a rather garbled explanation of what I should do that I could not follow. I went into the website and found the Repair Form, but I gathered from the operator that I had to do something online first.

If anyone has had experience of sending cameras in for repair I would appreciate some guidance as to the steps I should take.

Lyn.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi again - shortly after writing this I sent an email to Olympus and am very happy to report that they got back immediately with simple instructions as to what to do.
In this case speaking to a live person was not as satisfying as the Internet. Should be straight sailing now - I hope!