User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  4

Thread: Fiive Day Deal - almost US$3000 worth of software and tutorials for US$89 - act soon

Ausphotography Regular rexboggs5's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fiive Day Deal - almost US$3000 worth of software and tutorials for US$89 - act soon

The Five Day Deal only comes around once a year, and if you are new-ish to photography, it is a deal worth considering. For only US$89 you can get access to almost US$3000 worth of photography software and tutorials. I purchased it a few years ago and found it to be great value.

If interested, visit https://5daydeal.com/ and check out what is on offer. Note that there are less than 2 days left to take advantage of this offer, so check it out NOW.

Cheers, Rex

Arch-Σigmoid Ausphotography Regular ameerat42's Avatar
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a LOT of hype in the web-page and very little information.

Since it's mostly s/ware packages, and would be sure to overwhelm
    most new users/beginners, I'll shift this thread to here.
    CC, Image editing OK.

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With offerings such as this, my approach would be to assess what "stuff" I would like to learn more about, investigate that sub-set to confirm it meets my needs and ensure it is using up to date products (i.e. not old or retired versions of SW) and if there is still some value and benefit to me, go ahead and get the bundle.

I would not purchase the bundle on the off chance that there may be something in there might be useful.

Cheers

Dennis
    Dennis

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very sage advice Dennis - always check the details (and the fine print). From the offerings - I have Aurora 2019 (an HDR program from Skylum) and I can vouch for it. And over the years I have also watched videos from Jerry Ghionis (from Melbourne BTW), Joel Grimes, Blake Rudis, Serge Ramelli and Andrew Gibson. And I have been impressed with those. Can't comment on the others.

Cheers, Rex

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Rex

Yes, at US $89 the package is a real bargain if you want certain elements, but otherwise it becomes digital junk on your PC and sometimes you have to sign up and join groups or lists to download stuff.

Cheers

Dennis

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Dennis

You only download the videos etc that you wish to; all of the other files are accessible from the web if and when you want them. When I purchased the 5-day deal a few years ago I didn't have to join any groups or lists. Can't say it is the same this time, as I am not purchasing it, but I would be surprised if you had to. What you might get are emails about other products that the photographer sells, eg Serge Ramelli has numerous videos so he will most likely email you about them. But these days, most of the time you can unsubscribe from those emails with just a few mouse clicks.

If anyone does purchase the 5-Day Deal, please let us know about any such issues though.

Cheers

Rex

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Rex, I appreciate the update and clarification.

Cheers

Dennis

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Dennis.