User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  2

Thread: Lost film? Flinders Ranges (South Aus)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lost film? Flinders Ranges (South Aus)

Hi all

I have been contacted by a lady who has found two rolls of film in the Flinders Ranges. If you or someone you know has misplaced some film while in the Flinders Ranges, let me know and I will pass the details on.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It might be a brave call claiming two rolls of film when you don't positively know what's on it. I found an apparently exposed roll of film in an office drawer at work and while I would love to see what's on it, I am just not brave enough to take it to the processing lab.

Some years ago, my then 20-something step-daughter gave her mother a roll of film and asked her to get it developed at the photo lab associated with the chain of pharmacies she worked for. When poor old Mum turned up to collect the photos, she was greeted by smirks all round and comments like, "Well, what do you get up to on the weekend?"

The photos were all of a naked man, waist down. The "Fanta Pants" orange hair gave us a very strong indication that it was the step-daughter's boyfriend.

Her response? "Oh yeah. Sorry Mum. I forgot those were on that roll."
    Andrew

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawthy View Post
    It might be a brave call claiming two rolls of film when you don't positively know what's on it. I found an apparently exposed roll of film in an office drawer at work and while I would love to see what's on it, I am just not brave enough to take it to the processing lab.

Some years ago, my then 20-something step-daughter gave her mother a roll of film and asked her to get it developed at the photo lab associated with the chain of pharmacies she worked for. When poor old Mum turned up to collect the photos, she was greeted by smirks all round and comments like, "Well, what do you get up to on the weekend?"

The photos were all of a naked man, waist down. The "Fanta Pants" orange hair gave us a very strong indication that it was the step-daughter's boyfriend.

Her response? "Oh yeah. Sorry Mum. I forgot those were on that roll."
    HAHAHA.

So I shall re-phrase my original post.

If you have lost some film in the Flinders Ranges (two rolls) and are game enough to claim them and get them 'exposed', let me know and I will pass you details onto the lady who has them.

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I lost two CF cards at Bundjalung NP (both full of native flower photos) but I don't suppose the rolls of film have anything to do with that
    Craig