Hi and sorry if this belongs in the canon section i wasnt sure where to put it.

So im new to the world of dslr and all the fancy terms with it like neutral density and cpl filters but what i do know is these seem to be imprtant to have so im just wondering a good place to get a kit of these that wont break the bank, i noticed this on amazon https://www.amazon.com.au/Neewer-Fil.../dp/B00SMG9HNU and im wondering if it would be worth investing in?

It will be mostly used for landscape shots with steam locomotives in frame along with some stock photography at times and hopfuly being able to use it with new lenses i will buy in the future so i dont have mutiple kits about.

Also another thing im wondering is whats a decent bag? i would like something that can carry my camera (canon 1500D) along with 2 extra lenses and the gear needed but not be a backpack i idealy would like it to be able to fit into the backpack i already own (its my multiuse old school bag that i keep for carrying my laptop and fishing tackle) i was looking at a lowepro one but i dont think that would work for me now since it would also need to survive a trip in a suzuki sierra for some of the places i would like to take photo's at like cape york and the old telegraph track and some of the tracks there like gunshot creek.

Thanks for any help that is given it helps not only me but anyone who reads this wondering the exact same questions on what to buy.