Hello.

I have learned alot already today reading other newby threads about the right camera and lens choices for them,but I still have a couple of questions about my camera package.

While on the local beach I saw a couple of sea eagles sitting side by side and I thought that would be a great photo.

They were about 50m away from me and about 3m above my feet on a log at the top of the sand dunes.

So from what I have just read a 200mm lens would do the trick giving me some versatility as well for other shots.

Were I live there is plenty of reptiles also hoping the 200mm will allow a quality closer shot.

I also googled review of the Nikon D3400/D3500 which seems a very good learners choice.

I also read here spending too much $$$$$$$$$ as a newby is not wise plus carrying in around too much weight is not really needed not knowing what I am doing.

I think the Nikon D3400/D3500 with the 200mm lens is my camera although I am not rushing in doing my due diligence.

Please help me to confirm such a choice or deny it adding your valued suggestions.

Thanks for your help and advice.

The Fisher King