Hoping all you Tassie members are copping and I obviously hope you are all safe.
Today had 11 Emergency warnings active. Last I heard for all the fires combined there was 1100 kms of not contained fire edges. So this event is not ending any time soon.
Such is the scale of things there's been many N.S.W R.F.S. people coming and going down there for the last 2 weeks.
I have a couple of friends from here down there ATM and they reckon fire services are struggling because of the huge amount of fires they are dealing with. They haven't been in this position before. My better half is assigned to go down and do logistics stuff for a week from next Monday. (and the only upside to these fires is I can soon eat red meat instead of salads for a week. I'd rather eat salad if it meant no fires in Tassie )

I just check and now there is 12 Emergency warnings. They are the red symbols on the screen shot bellow. Yellow symbols are further potential problems.

Capture.JPG

All the best for you Tassie people (yes, I know, it takes something desperate for me to say that )