Thread: Am I ugly?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am I ugly?

This Cocky has been a constant visitor at snack times for over 18 months. His appearance has never improved, feathers never seem to grow back and i'm assuming that it is an infection of some sort, as against being bullied by the other Cockys. But he does get picked on every time he comes and to his credit, he gives them all he has got and does not back down. So we can't understand why he is bullied so constantly

The focus is poor and the exposure is too blown to be rectified, but I wanted to share the image of a bird that is so ugly, it almost makes him cute. He has character, he will take bread from your hands and he is very trusting, especially with Taylor.

We thought that he may be an escapee, hence his being bullied by the others, but we don't think so now. Sadly, it is not for us to interfere and try and treat his ailment and all we can do is offer him food when he chooses to visit us.

Am I Ugly? by Tony Warne, on Flickr

Am I Ugly #2? by Tony Warne, on Flickr
    Last edited by Snooks; 14-11-2018 at 9:09am.
    I use a Nikon D200 and a Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens . I do most of my editing in Gimp 2.10

My friends refer to me as "Snooks"