Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have a Flickr account?

Do you have a Flickr account? If so, post up a link to it

Here's my Flickr photostream - https://www.flickr.com/photos/50digital/

And my Flickr Albums - https://www.flickr.com/photos/50digital/albums

I posted the same request over at DPR a month ago and it was a hit with heaps of people getting their Flickr page noticed and followed and it went to two parts -

Part 1
    https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/4320319

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/4321912
    Part 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to have one, but then they got bought out be someone and I decided it easn't worth the hassle so I deleted it.
    Pentax K3, K100D Super, Sigma 18-50, Takamur-A 28-80, Pentax DA 50-200, Sicor 80-200, Tamron 2X teleconverter

Member formerly known as : Lplates Glenda's Avatar
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I have one but have been a bit remiss about using it. I've recently started to upload photos to it again and also started (but not finished) sorting photos into albums to easier find things.

My photostream https://www.flickr.com/photos/62413665@N05/
    Glenda

Site Rules Breach - Permanent Ban
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liney View Post
    I used to have one, but then they got bought out be someone and I decided it easn't worth the hassle so I deleted it.
    The change of ownership hasn't been a hassle for users, it was seamless for the majority, I wouldn't even have known if I hadn't read about it.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have two flickr accounts the first one opened in 2006 and they wont let me into it there are 381 images in that one.
    Why you ask well I was actually accused of stealing someone photos seems strange when they are mine and I can prove it.
    And when I tried to explain I had two accounts they removed my request and replies and did something to my 2006 account so I cannot get my images out.
    So I have to use the one I started in 2011 for posting here, though all of my images are in my User Pays SmugMug account.
    I see you have a flickr Pro account ?

I shoot with Olympus Cameras.. Sometimes Canon and My iPhone SE 2020

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenda View Post
    Yes I have one but have been a bit remiss about using it. I've recently started to upload photos to it again and also started (but not finished) sorting photos into albums to easier find things.

My photostream https://www.flickr.com/photos/62413665@N05/
    Thanks for sharing you link Glenda, absolutely amazing photostream! Thoroughly enjoying going through your pages and will be back later this afternoon to keep going through them.

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Anne View Post
    I have two flickr accounts the first one opened in 2006 and they wont let me into it there are 381 images in that one.
    Why you ask well I was actually accused of stealing someone photos seems strange when they are mine and I can prove it.
    And when I tried to explain I had two accounts they removed my request and replies and did something to my 2006 account so I cannot get my images out.
    So I have to use the one I started in 2011 for posting here, though all of my images are in my User Pays SmugMug account.
    I see you have a flickr Pro account ?
    Hi MA, I've paid for Pro since I joined and its been grandfathered at $24 (or thereabouts) for years and years, I think that Smugmug is stopping the Grandfathering and all Pro accounts will be going to $50 (or thereabouts) still not a lot of $ in the grand scheme of things.

Post up the links to both your accounts, I'd love to look through your photostreams.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Dale View Post
    Hi MA, I've paid for Pro since I joined and its been grandfathered at $24 (or thereabouts) for years and years, I think that Smugmug is stopping the Grandfathering and all Pro accounts will be going to $50 (or thereabouts) still not a lot of $ in the grand scheme of things.

Post up the links to both your accounts, I'd love to look through your photostreams.

My beginner to Photography 2006
    Nothing special about my images this 2011 Photostream is all about what I submitted in the Weekly challenges for years.

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing special about my images this 2011 Photostream is all about what I submitted in the Weekly challenges for years.
    Thanks MA, I will enjoy looking through your photostreams later today when I have some more spare time, appreciate you sharing the links

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been looking through MA and what a pleasure it is to be able to just roll through photostream gallery, its great to see all your photos that I'm not familiar with here (or have forgotten about) that's what the advantage of having a Flickr account and a membership here.

Looking forward to going through more of your pages and Glenda's pages as time permits.

Thanks again for sharing!

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have a flickr thing. I only use it as a host place so I can upload my photos to here on AP.
    So if you don't want to look at my photos as they are posted here on AP you can occasionally catch up here ..... https://www.flickr.com/photos/132247206@N02
    "Enjoy what you can do rather than being frustrated at what you can't." bobt
    Canon 80D, 60D, Canon 28-105, Sigma 150-600S.