Trying to get my head around CS3 atm coming from using Elements 5 for ages. Seems that since I have been using the D300 I have the colour space set to sRGB which is good, same as the D50 was, that's correct and fine When viewing and editing the images on the PC with CS3 they look fabulous { a little biased in my opinion maybe }...but once uploaded onto the forum I am shocked at the loss of quality. There is, or was always a loss of a bit of IQ when I edited with Elements 5, but much more noticeable with CS3

I'm pretty sure I have the colour space in CS3 set to sRGB as well, but I'm starting to wonder ...If I'm looking in the correct section in CS3 then they are lots of options, lots and lots and I think I have it set to sRGB but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place ?

What i have done I think is under EDIT I have selected colour spaces and there's a lot of tweaks I dont understand

In the box I think I have it set to sRGB IEC61966-2.1.....I think

North American General Purpose etc etc heads the first selection in the box

plus there are all these other settings to choose from under headings like

CYMK
Gray
Spot Gain

and then under that is

COLOUR MANAGEMENT POLICIES ????????????

I'm really confused, can someone steer me in the right direction in regards to CS3 and settings tabs and try to remedy the los of quality when posting images here. I know this is a subject often brought up..butwhere in CS3 do I adjust for what I need