This might be a bit too random to get any takers, but does anyone here use Big W Photos online (or I assume any similar ones, like Snapfish or Harvey Norman or any of those sites where one might upload lots of photos requiring Adobe Flash)?

I have used the site for as long as it's been in existence to create photobooks every few months and after holidays etc. Never had any issues with it in the past, but as of yesterday, I cannot seem to upload photos with any kind of success. I have uploaded 133 is probably about 6-8 hours so far. It is painful and unworkable as I have about 600+ to upload. It just keeps failing about 5-10mins into the upload, before it even uploaded 5 or 6 photos. Then it freezes and does nothing more.

I have tonight emailed Big W and hope for a reply in the next couple of days, but am doubtful. Like I said to them, it is not an internet connection or browser-specific issue. Nor is it a computer related issue. I've tried on Google Chrome and Safari with the same results, and on my Mac as well as my wife's PC. Same results. I have no issues uploading photos here and other sites where I upload a lot of photos, nor do I have any other internet issues. The difference being, I assume, that other sites don't require Adobe Flash?

Tonight I trouble shooted everything Adobe Flash related, and I'm 100% confident I have the latest updated version working on my Mac. I even checked Google Chrome too, as it has been recently updated - but that all seems to be in tact too.

So as a last resort, I'm wondering if someone here might randomly have some great suggestion, as there are great minds at work here. Anyone have any advice/tips? It's wrecking my headspace at the moment. Grrr.

Thanks!