Thread: Android App for AusPhotography?

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Android App for AusPhotography?

Hi everyone!

When I go to the AusPhotography.net.au website for the first time (I only joined yesterday), I get a message pop up saying "www.ausphotography.net.au says Get our Android app for easier viewing and posting on this forum, optional push notifications and more? Cancel OK" When I touch OK, I get a message saying it doesn't exist. If I say Cancel, it goes to theis website. I searched the Google Play Store for the app but couldn't find it... Is there such an app? If not, why does he message come up?

I looked in the forums and FAQs available but couldn't find the answer, so thought I'd ask here...

Thanks!

Bianca.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good idea Bianca. Cannot help you there as I have a iPhone.

I think most Members here use the Tapatalk App, it works on all operating Systems. I use it.

I shoot with Olympus Cameras.. Sometimes Canon and My iPhone SE 2020

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The App is called Forum Runner. It is an App made by the people who create the software the site runs on. It is not specific to Ausphotography, it allows you to access any forums using vbulletin software.

However, the software is now only available for Apple devices: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/foru...362527234?mt=8

If you wish to use Android, there is a third party app called tapatalk, you can use, Note that tapatalk is not 100% compatible with our site software, so it can be glitchy at times: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lkpro.activity

In my experience, I just say No to the App, and use my phone like a desktop device on the site.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography