Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  2

Thread: Ollie our Champion

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ollie our Champion

Hi all , Admin please delete if any house rule are being broken.

As some of you might know our little baby boy Ollie was born on 3rd Jan this year ( 10 weeks early ).. we have had a very roller coaster of a ride with Ollie having rather a large whole in his heart which resulted in two open heart surgeries before he was 3 months old. We have now discovered after a routine MRI scan 3 weeks ago that are little ball of trouble has a severe sleep apnea condition which requires him to sleep at ALL times with a CPAP machine ( dosent like to make things easy this one. ) There is also talk of Ollie having Cerebral Palsy which is something we will have to deal with , with lots of hugs and kisses. SO ( and again admin please delete if not allowed ) We have set up a Go Fund me account for Ollie to help with Medical equipment, medication and any other little thing we need to make his life a litte better. I am not one to reach out and ask for help ( being a pomme , we think we can do it all ) but this is for Ollie and my partner ( as she is an angel in disguise i tell you ) So if you feel like dropping a dollar , or just leaving a get well message , both will be greatly appreciated.

Paul.
    p.s All the mediacal jargon is on go fund me as better half knows it all....me i just nod my head like i undertand

https://www.gofundme.com/ollies-health-fund
    Last edited by paulheath; 07-11-2017 at 10:16pm.
    long live

http://www.birdphotographyworkshops.com.au

Canon R7, and a lot of other bits and bobs

Ausphotography Veteran Claire M's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh Paul!, I really wish little Ollie all the best, and to you both as well. I'll certainly send you a big hug your way, and really hope things will start turning around for you all in a positive way.
    Cheers!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah Paul, it’s a really tough situation. I truly do wish you, your wife and your precious baby boy all the very best, and I too hope things start going upwards very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Guys , means a lot ..... friends and family have been amazing. He trully is a little Soldier....

I like my computer more than my camera farmmax's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A roller coaster for Ollie, but an even bigger emotional roller coaster for mum and dad

Keep those hugs and kisses up and don't forget some for yourselves. All the best and fingers crossed life settles down a little for Ollie, and his mum and dad.

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I know there's a Christmas thread elsewhere but I hope you and your family can enjoy some festive spirit Paul.
    Maybe you all can fill the room with soap bubbles for Ollie.