Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  2

Thread: The new Photobucket

Ausphotography Regular Geoff Port's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The new Photobucket

I've just got back into photography after a forced 18 mth hiatus. When I attempted to upload a pic from Photobucket I find that the whole site has changed and $ driven.
    I cannot find a link on the site to contact anyone only frequently asked questions.
    I can't afford the prices they are charging to allow 3rd party uploads so where does that leave my 1300 pics?
    I spose I could pay for a month, get them all off then close the account and go elsewhere.

Geoff Port
    Last edited by Geoff Port; 30-10-2017 at 10:22pm.
    Geoff Portbury owns,

EOS 60D and a couple of lenses.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Geoff you will probably find that they only charge annually and you will not be able to buy one month.

I just had a go doing this, in the Google Search Bar I typed *My Photobucket Account*

And the Upload Log in to Photobucket came up so I did that and was surprised to find I was still logged in

Clicked on Library to find all my Albums were there so I downloaded one of my photos it worked ok

They have taken away the *Download Album* that used to be in the right side is was about the fourth one down.

Now the fourth one down is Delete Album, a good move if you don't want it anymore.

Have a look around I may have missed the *Download Album* check out that setting wheel.

So they will let you get your images back by clicking on the image to get the original size though one at a time will be time consuming.

I shoot with Olympus Cameras.. Sometimes Canon and My iPhone SE 2020

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Mary Anne, I'll check it out now.