Quote Originally Posted by Boo53 View Post
I'm not sure exactly how you're doing the uploading as I avoid iTunes like the plague, but I upload from my phone ( a Samsung) to a free dropbox account (automatically) and then access through dropbox exactly the same as any external drive, if that helps
Hey John, thanks for your tip. I noticed I do have a Dropbox account (never used it) and had a look at it but couldn't for the life of my figure out how I'd get my photos from the Lightroom CC app on my phone to my Dropbox account. Any tips for a technical gronk like myself?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Anne View Post
Geoff I plug my same phone into the computer Win 7 forget about iTunes I X that off.
I go into *Computer* where you will see all your drives and devices with removal storage it will be there.
Under Portable Devices You will see the iPhone open > Internal Storage open it up and away you go.
Thanks Mary Anne. As I use a Mac I don't really have this kind of option. Sadly, the Iphone does not register as a drive/device and I can't access it other than through Itunes.

I did connect it to one of our PCs in the hope for a different result, but no difference there. The Iphone is not acknowledged in my drives/devices etc. Just not even there.

Searched "Portable Devices" and nothing came up for that either.

Thanks for your help, but it's looking like I'm in a bit of a pickle here.