Quote Originally Posted by Tannin View Post
Rob, mate.

You just don't understand the industry. Were you standing behind the door when the instructions were handed out?

Remember the Photography Industry Creed:

Lightroom shall be thy god and thou shalt have no other gods before it. Though shalt not covet software other than thy lawful Lightroom. Shalt thou depart from the Holy Gospel of Adobe and demean thyself cavorting with lewdness or Software otherwise not Annointed by Adobe, thou shalt Boil in the Hells of 1000 fruitless searches untill the end of they days, which shall be few and miserable. In the name of the Lightroom, the Bridge, and the Creative Cloud, forever and ever unto Eternity or whenever the credit card runs out (whichever comes first).
Tony, I was standing behind the door when lots of things were handed out!

Your post just made me laugh audibly, or as today's language dictates, lol. And I always enjoy a good laugh. You're right about the credit card chompers 'cause they all want a bite from it. In one of my searches today, I came across postings to the effect that Sir Adobe initially launched their creative goddess of the shop, CC, at the extremely affordable price of $94.99 per month. Apparently few found her appealing, so she trimmed to $74.99. Nuh, still unloved. What about $49.99? To the point that eventually the current price of $14.29 per month was reached. I figure if I wait long enough, eventually they'll give it away! Unbelievable! My credit card is already melting, and if these roosters get a hold of it, it'll ignite into a puff of smoke.

I shouldn't be so harsh. Business is business, and everyone is out to make a buck. Or squillion.

Amen.