Quote Originally Posted by arthurking83 View Post
I may have missed this reply.

Peter says it works ok for him, but in his list he has the D7500 as a listed Nikon camera.

My reply is specific to Nikon's Wireless Mobile Utility, which doesn't support the D7500, so I'm thinking that he may be using Nikon's SnapBridge app .. ie. not the WMU app.

My use of Snapbridge is only for the 360 action cam .. and seemed ok, if a little hard to maintain connection.
But my experience with WMU was quite bad. Kind'a connected to the D5500, then nothing .. ever again!
Hence my 'useless' assessment of it.

For sure post is old, and maybe Nikon have updated WMU or something and it now works(in some way) .. haven't since tried it tho.
It the time of the original post I had the D5500 which I subsequently replaced with D7500 sometime after making that post. I think I used WMU on the 5500 and Snapbridge on the 7500. I found Snapbridge to be terrible and since resorted to using a free remotes via an old phone I have that includes a built in IR sender. Far more reliable. I would agree that Nikon don't have a clue on how to implement wireless.