I presently have 2 x Canon 430 EX and 1 x 580 EX Speedlite which are great and durable. I use the yongnuo flash triggers with trigger controller which works a treat. However, it can be a bit of a pain carrying a dozen extra batteries on top of the 12 batters plus spares for all flashes when needed. In all, If am to take all 3 flashes, 3 x remote triggers and 1 x controller, I end up with the weight of 34 AA batteries. The other issue I have just starting having with a purchase of softbox, unbrella etc, is when the flashes are mounted with the triggers to the modifiers, the flash centre tends to be well off centre, especically with the Softbox.

The new yongnuo clone of the latest Canon 600 sppedlight has built in wireless with a dedicated controller that if you covered up brand names could be mistaken for Canon.

My only concern (albeit my triggers have be reliable and robust) is the quality and reliabilty / durability of the flashes.

QUESTION: Has anyone on AP had any experience good or bad with the new Yongnuo 600EX RT MkII wireless speedlites????

Thanks in Advance,

Mike