Expert most of the AP crew have at some time done some HDR photography at some point. I still dabble in HDR where I see the need but live in disappointment of the HDR capabilities of PS and LR for the type of process finish I am after. I used to use the poor mans version of Photomatrix which was the type of HDR edit I like.

For some time there has been a growing demand for HDR software and to a degree driven b the likes of Trey Ratcliff with his reputation as being one of the best around for HDR.

Aurora 2018 from my opinion is probably now one of the best HDR editiing tools around and is much more than just a bracketed HDR editor. Being on the mailing list the latest version of the product goes live midnight tonight Brisbane time with a pre-order price of $119 AU and after release is around the $340 mark I believe.

I procrastinated over this for over a week and finally made up my mind to buy it at the pre-purchase price which is about the top of my budget for other software and would not pay the 300 + price.

Out of interest, has anyone else opted in for the pre-release purchase?

Mike