Quote Originally Posted by arthurking83 View Post
Have you seen any D810's second hand.
I don't really look around regularly, but have noted a few on Ebay.

D810 does appear to have a slight advantage in terms of ISO/quality ratio, as well as some updated features that could be useful(like the electronic front curtain option).
And I've watched two D810's on ebay gone for between 1800-2K.
You can still get them new on Ebay for about $2.8K(if that's an option).

If the D750 is still another option for 'ya, I'd keep an eye on it's pricing over the next few months.
Nikon traditionally introduce a new model camera about early in the year, and D750/D610 are massively overdue for their model replacements.
Nikon could amalgamate those two models(considering current market conditions), so it could come to be a relatively cheap Fx camera, with quite decent specs.

The rumour mill is expecting a couple of new models by about Feb or so .. so just for now .. could be worth hanging out just a bit more I reckon.

What's the budget figures you've allowed yourself for this purchase?
A 'hopeful' price point .... and an 'absolute maximum, budget busting, can't move a cent above that' price point too.
Thanks Arthur. I went to have a look at the D800 and it felt great, she also had a D3x which could have tempted me but it would require a new shutter soon and my understanding is that Nikon don't have the parts anymore. You may be able to shed some light on that.

The D750 is about $1900 at the moment so you think it'll come down more?

Right now my budget is $0 as I've had to upgrade my computer. It was long overdue. But I think $2000 is going to be my max out price.