Quote Originally Posted by Geoff79 View Post
But what has happened, is that in Bridge under Preferences > General > and then I tick 'Double Click Edits Camera Raw Settings In Camera Raw.

So I've ticked that box and now I can highlight the amount of JPEGs I want and when I double click the highlighted pile it opens up in Camera Raw. The problem? There's only one image. When I press 'Done' the next one appears, and so on. But they're not stacked on the side like normal, so you can highlight a few at one time and do the same edits on whatever is highlighted. Which is basically the whole point of opening several items at once.
Okay, so this seems to have worked, after the initial hiccup.

I can now highlight multiple JPEGs in Adobe Bridge and when I right click and Open, they open up in ACR, with the filmstrip down the left hand side so I can edit multiple images at one time.

So it seems to have been as simple as this step;

Go into Adobe Bridge, go to Preferences > General > and then I tick 'Double Click Edits Camera Raw Settings In Camera Raw.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
Bugger..!! think you mention 'Mac' up the top somewhere?..my apologies.

​Hopefully someone else maybe able to jump in and help with that side of things then?

So much for winning that virtual beer.... I'll havta go to bed thirsty.....https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-...qTbMNZf-Ti.gif
No worries mate. Don't worry, the beer isn't going to waste. It's quite nice, actually. Heavy, but nice.

- - - Updated - - -

General thanks to all the replies in this thread anyway. Appreciate the help, guys.