User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  9

Thread: Photographic location suggestions & any exhibits/festivals in Aug in Sydney and regional NSW?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ausphotography Veteran Claire M's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Photographic location suggestions & any exhibits/festivals in Aug in Sydney and regional NSW?

Hi Forum Folk, As I'll be visiting Sydney and rural/coastal NSW during thefirst 2 weeks of Aug, I was wondering what photography or art exhibits, will be happening, (and where abouts) and if there are any Festivals happening this time of year.
    We (Baz, my partner, and me) will be hiring a Campervan and planning on travelling from Sydney down to Eden via the coast, and to Vic border and then back to Sydney, and possibly through the Blue Mountains, heading north up the Castlereagh Hwy, through Mudgee and on to Newcastle, then South eastward to Port Macquarie and down to the Central Coast (visiting my Mum), and eventually back to Sydney for a few days.
    Also, If you know of any particularly scenic or places ofinterest (buildings, historic or even quirky stuff) worth photographing anywhere on these suggested routes, (and of any good rest areas or cheap camping grounds), please let me know as I'll be travelling to some of these places for the first time.
    Last edited by Claire M; 23-07-2017 at 2:04pm.